I absoluetly Love the Beach but lets be honest… We just have to be a extra prepared for Beach Days because, If you don’t carry the right Items in your Beach Bag… you may leave the beach looking like a Train wreck! So here are some of my beach tips to survive the Beach’s Humidity, Heat, Wind & More. Enjoy!
I am now an ipsy stylist and decided to include this months July Glam Bag in my Beach Beauty video since this July Glam Bag is especially for Beach Beauty Items =)
♥☼♥ PRODUCTS USED ♥☼♥
JULY Glam Bag Products Links
– BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample: http://mygl.am/yt-713-BHCosmetics-CaliforniaCollection
– COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer: http://mygl.am/yt-713-CoolaSunscreen
– Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub: http://mygl.am/yt-713-dermae-microdermabrasion
– POP Pouty Pop Crayon: http://mygl.am/yt-713-pop-lipcrayon
– Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray: http://mygl.am/yt-713-SexyHair-Weather
Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner – Soothing Beige
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation – Medium/Dark (3) – CADIZ
Neautrogena 3in1 Concealer – Medium 15
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara – Black
Dr. Bronners Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
*** Dr. Bronners Coconut oil is Available at ***
Any Organic / Natural Health Food Stores, like Whole Foods.
♥♥ What I’m Wearing ♥♥
Floral Crowns – Urban Outfitters
Nail Polish – Essie (Bond with Whomever)
Swim Wear – Guess (Los Angeles Collection)
High Waisted Shorts – Urban Outfitters
Beach Bag – Marshall’s
Thanks For Watching!