As some of you may know my hair has changed alot the past 2 years due to experiencing Heat Damage back in 2011. My hair went from being all naturally curly to having straight wavy pieces half way down my hair and curly hair on top towards my roots. It was really annoying and I was so upset at my self for ruining my hair! I went on a Healthy Hair Journey to recover my hair’s health and recover from the Damage! Here are some tips and Inspiration to How I Recovered from the Heat Damage!
1. Be Patient (it wont happen over night) hair grows approximately 1 inch to 1-1/2 inch every 2 months
2. Avoid Heat (the easiest and quickest way to not adding on to the heat damage you already have is to NOT using Heat at all like I did
3. Use Moisturizing hair products (dont splurge on the expensive stuff yet until ur recovering a bit more and can develope and actual styling routine)
4. Up do’s are your BFF check out my >>Up-do’s playlist <<
5. Enjoy the Journey (the journey seems longer than it actually is when you worry and are impatient with the process) be realistic with yourself!
Hope you found this Helpful 🙂 Please share to anyone you know who has Heat Damage! and Like this post ♥